Highlighted

Panel Window in photoshop for my extensions (legacy)

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Immediatly after my 2021 photoshop update my panels for my extension tools (Raya Pro) the tool opens when I click on the link but the tool window draws bigger than the slot allowed for the window. The window will not resize bigger to accomodate the way Adobe is drawing the tool now. So only part of the buttons and panel are available rendering the tool useless.  (See picture attached)

I contacted the manufacturer of the tool and they had me uninstall and reinstall. Does not work. I support windows for a living and know things like this can devolve into one company pointing to another so if this is on them explain why. I just want to start working again. Always something every time we get an upgrade like this. If we could have just one update without breaking me and my workflow. 

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Panel Window in photoshop for my extensions (legacy)

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Immediatly after my 2021 photoshop update my panels for my extension tools (Raya Pro) the tool opens when I click on the link but the tool window draws bigger than the slot allowed for the window. The window will not resize bigger to accomodate the way Adobe is drawing the tool now. So only part of the buttons and panel are available rendering the tool useless.  (See picture attached)

I contacted the manufacturer of the tool and they had me uninstall and reinstall. Does not work. I support windows for a living and know things like this can devolve into one company pointing to another so if this is on them explain why. I just want to start working again. Always something every time we get an upgrade like this. If we could have just one update without breaking me and my workflow. 

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 0

Have something to add?