• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

panels reattachment

Participant ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  I've been using Photoshop literally for decades - recently, if my panels get detached from the workspace, I have a LOT of difficulty re-attaching them.  I've tried moving them around, looking for the "blue line" -  but nothing is allowing me to re-attach.  Any suggestions?  Sorry for the stupidity of this problem.....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

In order to attach a panel, a Photoshop file needs to be open. Drag the panel either by the top of the panel or by the little index tab in the upper left that has the name of the panel.

If that doesn't work, you could try resetting the workspace, under Window > Workspace, or changing to a different workspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to attach a panel, a Photoshop file needs to be open. Drag the panel either by the top of the panel or by the little index tab in the upper left that has the name of the panel.

If that doesn't work, you could try resetting the workspace, under Window > Workspace, or changing to a different workspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barbara- thanks -  I did reset the workspace and everything is back to the way I like it!  I appreciate your help!

Take care, Marilyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad that worked for you and that you didn't have to resort to more drastic measures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Barbara's excellent suggestions don't work you could try resetting the Photoshop preferences.

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did reset the workspace and it worked like a charm!  Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!- Marilyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent Marilyn. Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines