• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panels won't open

Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS CC 21.1.1, macOS Catalina 10.15.4, dual monitor set up. Time to time, panels would do nothing when clicked. For example, the History Panel: It's not like I'm accidentally clearing out the history, the panel just won't open, although it stays depressed when clicked. Same behavior for all the other panels once this happens. If I drag out the panel to it's own floating window, it works.
Once this happens, I've to disconnect the second monitor and plug it back again, or worse, restart PS. Almost as if PS doesn't know which monitor to show the panel on, and does nothing until it is given only one option.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes iv'e seen this on a variety of mac photoshop cc versions, especially when the application frame is turned off, regardless of multi or single monitor and on the current macOS i have including El Capitan, Mojave and Catalina. Usually one can undock the panel and open it, but still a very annoying issue.

You can write it up over here where adobe wants users to report bugs.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines