• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panels -

Participant ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image is in the workspace, fit layer to screen.

When I select a Panel - sometimes it will appear in front of the image and other times I can not view it without resizing the image layer.

This is with any of the panels, no difference.

I do have workspace locked.

What am I doing or missing.

I do not find in help.

Thank You!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ctsnowfighter_0-1614894194545.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are editing in Floating windows not tabs.  I also Edit in floating windows. Floating image windows are  above Photoshop main window.  You have some  of your Photoshop panels docked to Photoshop's main window.  So Floating image windows will be above docked panels like the tool bar, tool option bar and the palettes you have docked on the right.  Pallets that are not docked will be above the floating image window.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When it comes to panels in front of the document window, things always work much better if you have Overscroll enabled in Preferences.  I'm fairly sure it is turned off by default, which has never made sense to me as I can't think why anyone would want to work with it disabled.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You Very Much - 

I am far from a knowledgeable PS user, your support is extremely helpful.

I have CS3 Photoshop Bible but am finding much of it is way to outdated to be very useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines