• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panning jumps off canvas Photoshop cc2020

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the space bar to pan, as soon as I release the mouse or space bar, it jumps slightly above the top left of the canvas.
Everytime I try, it jumps further and further above the top left of the canvas until it eventually bugs out and I can't get back to my document, even using the navigator/zooming out/etc.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue. I've tried uninstalling but it is the same, when I open any image everything is ok but after a few minute (sometimes more) it starts again...

Also, if I try to keep working (I pan and press ESC) and I try to Crop, it messes out and guides don't appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exactly same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears to be a known issue, and I have seen a post from someone still seeing this with v21.1.3 but there is a lter version that might have fixed it.  

Trevor_Dennis_0-1593232516062.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 21.2.1   STILL A PROBLEM.  C'Mon ADOBE, this thing is making it impossible to work.   Spacebar panning should not jump around like this.  Happens using Wacom tablet and Mouse. Turning off GPU completely fixes the problem but makes Photoshop completely useless.  (NVIDIA Quadro GV100 driver version 451.77 - latest of the latest, and top of the line).  This problem was created by ADOBE not NVIDIA.    PLEASE FIX IT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue, updating does nothing. FIX IT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, happens several times throughout the hour. Have to restart PS to solve, total workflow killer.
I'm on Win10
Wacom Cintiq Pro 24
Geforce RTX 2060

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines