Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panorama Stiching won't improve

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community,

Since Photoshop CS2 I am a passionate user of this software, mainly for photography work. One thing that I haven't seen improve much since then is the ability to stich panorama photos. In the video attached you can see with what I struggle with roughly every 5th panorama I am trying to create. In the last few seconds of the video you can see how easily a free software like Microsoft ICE can stich those three shots.

Does anyone know an alternative that also saves the final result as a *.dng ?

@Shweta23 staff: please watch the video completely and check if this is a normal behaviour for photoshop/lightroom, as this happeny in both camera raw and lightroom...

And please please please work on the panorama function as this is a big failure!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post on Photoshop Family https://feedback.photoshop.com/ which is monitored by Adobe employees and engineers, this is user to user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines