• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panoramic making wird effect

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a new panorama layer from a selected layer, it creates a weird (caleidoscope-like) effect on the image. Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 1.45.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-19 at 1.46.16 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that, but nothing happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide a more detailled description, maybe first read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am working in a Macbook Pro 2019 (16 inch)

16GB RAM

Graphics:

AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8GB 

Intel UHD GRAPHICS 630 1536 MB

Photoshop version: 22.4.1

The issue begins once I trie to move the view while on panoramic. I can actually export the panoramic with no problem, but not knowing how it looks before exporting, all you will see is something like in the first pic I posted.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines