Highlighted

Passer un scripts (droplets) PS 32bits eu PS 64bits

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai des scripts réalisés sous PS 32 bits et j'aimerai les récupérer mais pour du 64 bits.
Ils sont un peu complexe d'où le souhait de ne pas les refaire.

I have some scripts made under 32 bits PS and I would like to get them back but for 64 bits.
They are a bit complex so I don't want to redo them.

Thanks
James

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Passer un scripts (droplets) PS 32bits eu PS 64bits

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai des scripts réalisés sous PS 32 bits et j'aimerai les récupérer mais pour du 64 bits.
Ils sont un peu complexe d'où le souhait de ne pas les refaire.

I have some scripts made under 32 bits PS and I would like to get them back but for 64 bits.
They are a bit complex so I don't want to redo them.

Thanks
James

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scripts are text files that are process by Photoshop's Plug-in scriptingsupport. Script are not compiled into 32bit or  64bit machine code.  Droplets executable are made by the user to run an action which get embedded into the droplet on the files dropped onto the droplet.  I would suspect that if action has a scripts steps the scripts may be  encapsulated into the droplet with the Action or the script must be installed in the Photoshop version that will run the droplet action the photoshop install used to create the droplets.exe.

I have never see any reference about there being 32bit and 64bit scripts. I have installed 32bit and 64bit Photoshop and Photoshop Plug-in.  I have only seen a single scripts folder and  one version  of  Adobe plug-in Script like Fit Image.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0