• 한국 커뮤니티
    한국어 사용자를 위한 전용 커뮤니티
종료

path 선택영역을 기준으로 움직이는 점선테두리

신입 ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

클립보드로 링크 복사

복사됨

path 선택 영역의 외곽에서 움직이는 점선 형식의 테두리가 한 방향으로 계속해서 움직이는 것으로 아는데, 제 것은 가만히 멈춰서 움직이지 않고 있습니다. 어떻게 하면 점선 형식의 테두리가 움직일 수 있을까요?

제목
Windows , 방법

조회수

번역

번역

신고

신고
커뮤니티 가이드라인
게시판 이용시 매너를 지켜주세요. 콘텐츠의 원본 출처를 밝혀 주세요. 중복되는 질문이 있는지 확인해보신 후 게시물을 작성해주세요. 자세히 알아보기
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

클립보드로 링크 복사

복사됨

»I know that the border of the dotted line that moves on the outskirts of the path selection continues to move in one direction, and my one stops still and doesn't move. How can I move a dotted border?«

The auto-translation seems a bit unclear to me. 

Are you talking about Selections or dotted Strokes on Shape Layers? 

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Paths, Options Bar, …) visible? 

투표

번역

번역

신고

신고
커뮤니티 가이드라인
게시판 이용시 매너를 지켜주세요. 콘텐츠의 원본 출처를 밝혀 주세요. 중복되는 질문이 있는지 확인해보신 후 게시물을 작성해주세요. 자세히 알아보기
community guidelines
신입 ,

클립보드로 링크 복사

복사됨

스크린샷(127)_LI.jpg

스크린샷(128).png

  In everything that creates a dotted border, such as when you cut a picture, when you separate an area, it doesn't move in one direction, it originally moved, but today it suddenly doesn't show up. The border on the outside of the area is still frozen. I really need good advice.....

투표

번역

번역

신고

신고
커뮤니티 가이드라인
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

클립보드로 링크 복사

복사됨

최신

Could you please post unclipped screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Paths, Options Bar, … and additionally History) visible? 

Not sure if this applies in your work-flow but: 

After using a Selectiuon to clip a part of a Layer (Layer > New > Layer Via Cut) the Selection is not active anymore and that is intentional. 

On can load the new Layer’s Transparency as a Selection (by cmd-clicking the Layer’s icon in the Layers Panel). 

투표

번역

번역

신고

신고
커뮤니티 가이드라인
community guidelines