• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Path to selection isn't subtracting inner sections

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I need some help! As I'm doing some work tracing colors of a drawing with paths to then make them selections and fill with new colors, the inner sections of a path are not being subtracted. This hasn't been a problem for me before - I have updated today and now I'm only getting selections of the outer most outline of a particular selection. Could this be a program error? Do I need to retrace everything? The paths are there and visible... but not everything is turning into a selection.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi if this is working for you in an older version then this might be due to an update or maybe bug in the new version or try retrace...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post the psd with the Path you have been able to create but not in subtract mode.  Close Path combinding modes should be able to be changes using Phtoshop  vector tools.  

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines