• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paths error 22.3.0 pen tool not working

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With this latest up date if I create a new path with the '+ create a new path' in the path box it doesnt let me make a path with the pen tool, each mouse click doesn't connect the anchor points, just creates another new path with one anchor point. If I create a path from scratch with the pen tool it works fine until I save the path, then it has the same problem in that each mouse click will let me create more paths on that layer, just singular anchor points which create a new path each time. The only workaround is to select the path with the command key and paste to create a duplicate 'work path', this is fine but as soon as path is saved it has the same problem. 

Dragging a saved/named path onto another file the problem remains. Copying and pasting the path as a 'work path' into a new file no problem, until it's saved/renamed.

Duplicating the path keeps the problem.

Any ideas other than using older version?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. ADOBE fix this problemmmmmm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines