Paths not appearing in Photoshop

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past 10+ years I've always been able to add multiple paths onto a single path. First path is visible but when I add another, I don't see the path lines, only anchor points. Am I doing something wrong? Or did something change in Photoshop? Thanks for any help/suggestions!Untitled 6.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021
It's a bug in 22.3. As a workaround you will need to maintain a workpath. See here :https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-2230-pen-tool-not-working-as-it-should/6048a2bf7824794abde8b9c7   Dave

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a bug in 22.3. As a workaround you will need to maintain a workpath.

See here :
https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-2230-pen-tool-not-working-as-it-sho...

Dave

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Dave. This must be driving people nuts.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few big bugs in 22.3 . Personally I stepped back to 22.2 whilst they get resolved.

Dave

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines