• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pattern Preview Not Available

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 10.33.34 AM.pngWhy would pattern preview not be available? I've restarted, updated and reinstalled.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

@mike.pike You're using an artboard. Try it with a normal (non artboard) document

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same thing - Pattern Preview is not listed in the View list. I've installed the latest version. I hope someone responds soon with a solution please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@hm89274728 What version are you using. Pattern preview is in v22 (Check Help>System info if you are not sure)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I'm using photoshop 21.2.4. I can't update beyond that on my current iMac. Pattern preview was there in the View tab last time I used it, a few months ago, but now it isn't there. I don't have an art board enabled. Does anyone know what the cause is or how to fix? thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pattern preview was introduced by Adobe with v22.0.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Dave. I could have sworn I used it previously, but it must have been a different feature. I'm new to photoshop. I created this image using some feature thatrabbits in a circle.jpg

blended the edges of the 4 photos I had arranged. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@mike.pike You're using an artboard. Try it with a normal (non artboard) document

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave,

Thank you. That was it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and I am NOT using an Artboard document and would love if someone on this godforsaken series of tubes would give a different solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines