• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Patterns get blurred in the library module

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With great joy, I discovered the Adobe Capture functionality is inside the libraries module.  However, when I create a pattern from any image, it gets a blurry or noisy companion. In the example, the noisy parts of the image came from nowhere.  the original image is one zero feather ellipse, filled with the foreground color. I have tried many different types of images, but it always does the same.  Help, please.

I am on Windows 10 with the latest version.

robertogejman_0-1620448211571.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I add to my reported problem, that it looks like only happens when rendering a pattern in my desktop.  If I look at a pattern previously stored in my library through my Iphone Adope Capture app, the patterns looks OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didnt want to make a new thread because I am having the same problem.  But I see that no one has responded to the original.  Is there a fix for this issue? thanks.pattern issues.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having the same problem and have had Adobe looking inside of my computer. I have an unresolved case #.  I have used the Capture Image feature since it was first offered and loved it. Then one day, it went haywire.  I have attached a comparison.  Using the identical stripe pattern, I am able to make a clean (unfuzzy) pattern on my iPad that looks nothing like the pattern that is created on my Lenovo PC.  

Would love to hear of a fix or work around.Capture Image Pattern Example.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines