Highlighted

Patterns is not listed on the panel Photoshop cc 2020

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I haven't been working with a "Patterns" panel.  I would like to have one.  All the questions I see in the forum talk about now patterns being there, but at least it's listed in the panel.  Can you please tell me where I can find it?

Topics

Feature request, How to, Mac, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Patterns is not listed on the panel Photoshop cc 2020

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I haven't been working with a "Patterns" panel.  I would like to have one.  All the questions I see in the forum talk about now patterns being there, but at least it's listed in the panel.  Can you please tell me where I can find it?

Topics

Feature request, How to, Mac, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 11, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your actual version of Photoshop (not "latest" please), like 31.1.3?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2020 0
poouster LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was mistaken.  It’s photoshop 2019 20.0.7.  If this is the case, do I need to update/install the Photoshop 2020 major version to get the updated Presets and Pattern panel?  If so,  would I have to pay for it?  When I go to https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new/2020.html#improved-presets-desktop it only gives me the option to buy it.  I have the subscription.

Sandy

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2020 0