Highlighted

PC crashes when opening Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to open photoshop I get a bluescreen with the THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER Error. I have A gadeon Rx 640 and a Intel core i7. 

I already tryed to reinstall Photoshop and it workes but when I coles it and start it again the same think happens. 

Thanks for the help in advance.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PC crashes when opening Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to open photoshop I get a bluescreen with the THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER Error. I have A gadeon Rx 640 and a Intel core i7. 

I already tryed to reinstall Photoshop and it workes but when I coles it and start it again the same think happens. 

Thanks for the help in advance.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2020 0
nikunj.m LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble. Would you mind telling us the version of Photoshop you are using?

The error you are getting may be due to issues relatest to te Graphics card drivers. You can try uninstalling and re-installing the drivers for the Radeom cards to check if that helps. Also, please ensure you have all available Windows updates installed on the machine.

You can also check: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Please let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0