• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF PHOTOSHOP

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when i register my pdf file from Photoshop and when i open this file with Acrobat, the result shows an aliasing on texts and images, even with a high quality file (and i tried lots of options)

What are the good options of registration, to have a good preview of the file in Acrobat ?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post a screenshot of the layered image in Photoshop taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Are the texts actually Type Layers? 

Did you employ faux styles? (Those don’t produce vector output.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for answering. The problem is not in my Photoshop file, at 100% all elements are clean (sorry if i don't use the right terms as i'm french). The problem is the preview of my pdf in Acrobat. When i look at the file at 300% all is good and clean but at 130% it's not (look at the blue shape + another example)

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post a screenshot of the layered image in Photoshop taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible? 

I fail to see an issue with the blue shapes in »SCREEN.jpg«. 

What are they in Photoshop – pixel or vector? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, here is a creenshot. The shapes are vector

on the pdf you can see that some lines are not totally straight

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»Hi, here is a creenshot. The shapes are vector«

According to the icon in the Layers Panel they are a Smart Object, so they are not vector but pixels – no matter whether it is a Vector Smart Object or not. 

Can you provide the pdf itself? 

To create proper vector output you would need to actually use Vector Masks/Shape Layers in Photoshop. 

Or, if the shapes originate in Illustrator, create the whole layout and the pdf in Illustrator. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thanks for your help again

Here is the original pdf

I didn't knew that it's not "good" to have smart object from Illustrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines