Highlighted

PDF text is getting cut off when saved in Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, When saving a PDF in Photoshop, my text is getting cut off. It is not close to the edge and Ive tried lots of troubleshooting. Hopefully someone wil have the easy fix !

Thanks in advance,

Amanda 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF text is getting cut off when saved in Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, When saving a PDF in Photoshop, my text is getting cut off. It is not close to the edge and Ive tried lots of troubleshooting. Hopefully someone wil have the easy fix !

Thanks in advance,

Amanda 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 19, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it substituting fonts? It may be substituting unsupported fonts to a default which is causing the cut off.

Kevin Stohlmeyer Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been a long-standing issue with PS and Acrobat. In my experience, the first character in the last line of a paragrph always seems to partially get the ax. It only happens with san serif fonts and only with text set flush left (go figure.) The work-around I've found that has worked so far is to do a soft return (shift+return) at the end of the line above. Good luck!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0
chanaart LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wen you save a PDF make sure it is supporting the  fonts.  PS is trying to handle it better. 

Tune in to Adobe MAX October 19-21 for new updates!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0