Highlighted

Pen pressure and opacity not working on Photoshop 2020 on macOS 10.15.4 using Huion tablet

New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, so out of nowhere, my pen pressure and opacity stopped working on Photoshop CC 2020. It worked fine and suddenly just stopped. I have a macOS Catalina 10.15.4 and a tablet Huion 420.
I reinstalled all of the drivers of my tablet and also changed the pen nib and nothing. In all other programs it works just fine... 
It's not brushes settings, it appears as I don't have nothing connected. 

Pls help, I work with these tools 😞 

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pen pressure and opacity not working on Photoshop 2020 on macOS 10.15.4 using Huion tablet

New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, so out of nowhere, my pen pressure and opacity stopped working on Photoshop CC 2020. It worked fine and suddenly just stopped. I have a macOS Catalina 10.15.4 and a tablet Huion 420.
I reinstalled all of the drivers of my tablet and also changed the pen nib and nothing. In all other programs it works just fine... 
It's not brushes settings, it appears as I don't have nothing connected. 

Pls help, I work with these tools 😞 

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the experience with Photoshop while working on the Huion tablet. Did the pen pressure stop working after an update to Photoshop or the Huion drivers? Please ensure that you are using the latest version of Photoshop 21.1.3. You can check that by going to the Photoshop menu on the top left and selecting About Photoshop.

You can try some of the steps recommended here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/tablet-support-faq-photoshop.html

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, no, it wasn't after any updates. And I've tried everything recommended, some things I can't do, because most of them are for Wacom tablets and the steps do not apply 😞 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, check in Help>System info... to give use the Photoshop version you are currently using.

Did you check in their customer service for more information, the link is in nikunj.m's linked page.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using the 21.1.3 version and yes I did

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you try updating to 21.2.1?

Is the huion driver the latest?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines