Highlighted

Pen pressure going nuts again

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows ink has always been a problem with this program. Recently I switched my wacom tablet for a Huion one, and the solution with the "PSUserConfig" file with "UseSystemStylus 0" worked just fine until august 24, the last day I used photoshop.

Tried to go back to it and it's nuts. No brush works, custom or not. Updated Photoshop, my Huion driver, and nothing seems to fix the problem.

As read on other forums posts, I tried to delete the file and enable windows ink with no luck.

I tried to go back to an older version on photoshop, and not only did it not work, as I lost ALL my brushes and layout configuration. Not sure I want to set everything up again and probably not even have pen sensitivity on!

Please help, this is becoming really annoying.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pen pressure going nuts again

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows ink has always been a problem with this program. Recently I switched my wacom tablet for a Huion one, and the solution with the "PSUserConfig" file with "UseSystemStylus 0" worked just fine until august 24, the last day I used photoshop.

Tried to go back to it and it's nuts. No brush works, custom or not. Updated Photoshop, my Huion driver, and nothing seems to fix the problem.

As read on other forums posts, I tried to delete the file and enable windows ink with no luck.

I tried to go back to an older version on photoshop, and not only did it not work, as I lost ALL my brushes and layout configuration. Not sure I want to set everything up again and probably not even have pen sensitivity on!

Please help, this is becoming really annoying.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should work ins 21.2.3.  WinTab support was broke in 21.2.2  Pen pressure would not work with WinTab If you tries to uset it using  "UseSystemStylus 0"

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0