• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen Pressure not working on Photoshop. It randomly deactivates it.

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is infuriating I have seen countless posts about this but I have never seen a proper fix. I am using Macbook Pro some of the solutions that I see are for Windows. This is seriously making me reconsider my Adobe purchase and just get Clip Studio Paint instead. It is so disappointing. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've tried the suggestions in the linked post, but it doesn't resolve this issue. It looks like the original poster of the linked post was also unable to resolve the issue. I am constantly getting maximum pen pressure when using a Wacom tablet in Photoshop 2021, using a Mac Catalina, and particularly getting this problem when switching back to Photoshop from a different app. Please find a solution to this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue, the only way to fix it was deleting the Photoshop settings for the pen on the Wacom Desktop center and modifying the "All" Application settings to add the previous Photoshop settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines