• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen Pressure not working V 22.3.1

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the pen pressure hasn't been working with the latest update... I have a Huion tablet, working on a mac...

Tried a couple of things but nothing seems to be working

unistalling/reinstalling photoshop

unistalling/reinstalling the TabletDriver

giving access to photosop and the TabletDriver in accessibility

... please help?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angelica

You are up against it with Huion tablet issues on this forum because AFAIK none of the forum regulars use Huion tablets plus you are using a Mac.  You have not been overwhealmed with replies, so I'll see what I can find. 

Have had a good look through the Huion driver options? With Windows and Wacom there is an option to 'Use Windows Ink'.  A quick Google showed that the Huion driver has the same option, but it seems unlikely that it would apply to your Mac.  Also look for a 'UseTabletPC' check box (although that has a Windows sound to it)

image.png

Have you looked at the Adobe help page?  While most of it relates to Wacom tablets, it does discuss Mac system settings related to pen pressure.  Scroll toward the bottom of the page for Mac info

Learn about recommended settings for using Wacom tablets with Photoshop. (adobe.com)

Huion has driver info and an FAQ here

Customer Support - Huion

If none of this helps, we'll at least bump your thread.  If you can let us know what version of OSX you are using, that might help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really appeciate the info Trevor!

I looked thorught the Driver options but couldn't find anything related to Ink or UseTabletPC. I also looked on the adobe help link but couldn't find the settings for Ink in my computer (not sure if it might be a Wamcom thing only or if my tablet is too old)

I've open a ticket with them, was hoping to hear something here before I jumped on the customer service (saw a lot of people where having a similar issue) I'll keep you posted if it end ups being a psd glitch instead of a software issue on their end

I'm working with BigSur 11.2.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the tablet driver up to date?

I had an issue with a Wacom tablet at one point and reverting to an earlier version of the tablet driver actually solved my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yep,  was working with the prevous version when the issue started and then downloaded the latest version but its still not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines