Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen Pressure problem in Photoshop with 10moons Graphic Drawing Tablet

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have just bought 10moons Graphic Drawing Tablet 8192 and I have a problem with photoshop. At the first time The pressure is working and I can draw with brushes but when I leave photoshop (not closing the application) for example to watch a video and then return to draw in photoshop I cannot draw again the brushes don't work I don't know where the problem comes from. 
I have attached a Gif file where you can see the problem.

Thank you 🙂
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The gif does not show what other applications you used or indicate when you switch application or indicate how you set your brush settings or if Photoshop brush setting were changed because of switching applications. Can not tell which Windows version or PS version you are using or how you have configured Windows, Photoshop and your pen device driver.Pen Pressure Problem.gif

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the applications I am just watching youtube videos in the browser or watching videos via Windows Media Player or even taking a look at any picture I have in my computer. For the brush setting I let them at default and they don't change if I switch between applications. For the windows version I use Windows 7 and I use Photoshop 2019 CC. For the pen device driver I installed the one that comes with the graphic tablet and follow the instructions written in the guideline.

I hope that you got the information you need and thank you in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines