Highlighted

pen pressure problem

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After last update I am not able to use pen pressure in PS and IL. I have windows 10. What can be the problem?

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

pen pressure problem

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After last update I am not able to use pen pressure in PS and IL. I have windows 10. What can be the problem?

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop version 21.2.2 you need to use Windows Ink for pen pressure. That means setting teh tablet to use Windows Ink and ensuring any PSUserConfig.txt setting that was used to force Photoshop to use Wintab is removed before restarting Photoshop

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tham you, it was very helpfull.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop painting photoshop pen tablet windows ink 

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines