• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen tilt does not work in Photoshop 21.2.2 with Microsoft Surface Pro 6

Participant ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, and the Microsoft stylus, which has pen tilt functionality.

Various pages I've read on the internet indicate that Photoshop should support pen tilt. However, any attempt I make to ebable pen tilt in any parameter for a brush, I get a warning icon (small triangle with an exclamation point inside), and tilting my pen doesn't seem to do anything.

My goal is to have a pencil where tilting the pen creates a stroke similar to drawing with the side of a pencil, as close as possible to a real world pencil. Other apps, such as Microsoft One Note do this, so I'm hoping Photoshop, which should be a more robust drawing program than a note app, will be able to do this as well.

Any suggestions on how I can make use of my pen tilt function in Photoshop would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tilt work with Windows 10 INK on my surface pro 3 with my Wacom tablet. The Surface pro 3 Pen does not support Tilt. The Surface Pro 6 pen should support Tilt..  On my Dell Workstation my Wacom pen Tilt work better with  WinTab.  Tilt Works with either interface

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines