Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen tool has lost the path line

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using Photoshop CC 2021on a desktopMac and on a couple of occassion the pen tool is missing the path line and just says " New path Component' in my History Panel. This has happened to my colleagues aswell.

And thought on how to resolve this as its ANNOYING and slow down my workflow. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you do a Forum Search before posting? 

Because the bug is known as is the work-around (maintain a Work Path then working on named Paths should work as expected). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did a Gooogle search and checked here yesterday,but couldn't understandthe solution. If its a bug then Adobe knows and hopefully it should be fixed on the next update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The bug has been acknowledged and, for me at least, the work-around performs reliably. 

Whether the bug will be fixed with the next update we »simple« Photoshop users cannot know for sure, but personally I am optimistic about that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A link to the Bug Report, in case you want to add your »like« or a post: 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-2230-pen-tool-not-working-as-it-sho...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines