Highlighted

Pen tool (P) not working when using as path its change to move tool (V)

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have got problem when using adobe photoshop 2020 pen tool for doing path, then its stop working as path, my cursor become move tool (V) I press (P) again its not working unless I restart photoshop or my laptop, and its happening again after I almost doing all the path selecting my object, its really suck to start over and over again, please help I just bought this software for this a lot of bugs?

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pen tool (P) not working when using as path its change to move tool (V)

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have got problem when using adobe photoshop 2020 pen tool for doing path, then its stop working as path, my cursor become move tool (V) I press (P) again its not working unless I restart photoshop or my laptop, and its happening again after I almost doing all the path selecting my object, its really suck to start over and over again, please help I just bought this software for this a lot of bugs?

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is switching tools on its own and you can not activate desired tool after that? Try tool or even preference reset and see if that can help you something.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0