• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Performance Options won't show my GPU

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mid 2011 27" Imac (6970m AMD) and when i go to Performance it won't show my current GPU, it's just blank... also at Advanced Settings OpenCL and Use Graphics Processor to Accelerate Compution is grayed.

What i tried: Reinstall OS, Reinstall Photoshop, nothing helps.

Captura de Tela 2020-07-08 às 15.21.31.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Hi

If you're using the most recent version of Photoshop 21.2, it's a known issue and Adobe are looking into it, reverting back to version 21.1.3 should resolve it

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/bug-in-photoshop-version-21-2-not-detecting-older-gpus

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same exact problem. Was working a week ago and now all of a sudden it decided to not work. Help Please !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What config do you have and what photoshop version are you using ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If you're using the most recent version of Photoshop 21.2, it's a known issue and Adobe are looking into it, reverting back to version 21.1.3 should resolve it

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/bug-in-photoshop-version-21-2-not-detecting-o...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, at least i'm not alone. Hope they patch it soon... for now i'll try the older version and see if it fixes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed 21.1.3 fixed it... but wiped my preferences (Actions for exemple) 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same issue - everything was gone like I would have installed PS completely new - does not seem to be a rollback-option and obviousely wipes everything out when going back 8-/ Cost me 2 hours of work to re-install everything the way it was prior to the update. 

I don't want to try 21.2.1 that they released 4 hours ago - and there are several posts with new troubles so I stick with 21.1.3 for now until I get a new Graphic Card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try updating to version 21.2.1, it has fixed the issue for me, GPU is now been detected

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder why it's not in the fixed list Ged:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I wondered that myself, I did a test on the prerelease last week and confirmed that it fixed the issue, I mentioned it here to Pete about it not been on the fix list, hopefully they'll update it.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/photoshop-21-2-is-now-available/td-p/11211792

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, did not fix it for me. Reverting back to 21.1.3 again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

anyone tested  21.2.2 ? Did it fix the problem ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines