Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Perpective wrap tool

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

i have a problem with the perspectiv wrap tool.

If i select the part i want to change and switch to wrap mode, it zooms to the top left corner of the image and editing becomes impossible. Has not worked for a week.

Working on a macOS Big Sur 11.2.3

Photoshop 22.3.1Screenshot 2021-04-19 at 09.05.24.pngScreenshot 2021-04-19 at 09.05.34.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

It's exactly the sort of Photoshop tool that would use the GPU, and so be affected by the V22.3.1 GPU problems.  We all need to either roll back or wait for the update.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The grid seemed to setup will on your image but when I switched to warp mode Photoshop seem to zoom the scale of the image but not the grid.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JJMack,

that's right.

In the old version the tool works perfect, problems only in the new version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes in 21.2.7 I get the tool tips and and can warp your image. IMO Photoshop user should be using  21.2.7 in the first place there are too many issues in PS 22.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's exactly the sort of Photoshop tool that would use the GPU, and so be affected by the V22.3.1 GPU problems.  We all need to either roll back or wait for the update.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It very hard for many of us to  use version 22  or know with its new GPU requirements if our machines meet requirements.  Adobe also seems the still be changing their GPU support code. With each update for 22 GPU support seem to have been changed.  Users do not know if Adobe GPU support code in the next  update for 22 will even detect their GPU.  So far all Photoshop 22 versions have detected my Nvidia Quadro K2200 what configuration preferences options I could selects would change however.  Even when I could select some GPU Preference Photoshop might change my preferences the next time I started Photoshop.   In the Past my quadro K2200 meet Adobe GPU Requirements and guidelines.  Now it does not meet the Benchmark guideline 2000 or better for Photoshop and I don't know if it fall into Adobe's class of old GPU with limited support. Features like Perspective Warp, 3D UV guide  and other have issues that may be GPU related.  The line was broken in 22 and the change new one  22.3  is inferior to the line tool in prior Photoshop versions.   Laptop with Intel Graphics use to meet  Adobe Photoshop requirement no longer meet  requirement Users need to replace their Laptops to use Photoshop.  Adobe has to realize that a large percentage of their user can not successfully use Photoshop 2021.  On this site I also see that Mac users seem the be faceing more issues than Windows users.    I hope Adobe is working on producing a better version 23....  I thought Photoshop CS6 was the worse release of Photoshop when first released.  I'm changing my mind now .   Version 22 has the crown now.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm mainly a user, i don't have that much background knowledge. of course i had problems with applications, but i have to say that the support works very well, there was always a solution. Since i also experienced the analog world in photography with its problems, the problems of digital photography are now different. I'm glad that, as in this case, there are other tools in photoshop to solve the problem, otherwise i wouldn't have been able to deliver the pictures in time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines