Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

perspective deformation problem

New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,
i cannot use this tool correctly . I can draw a grid and set the markers, etc., but if I click Deform too, the image turns gray and I don't see a preview. The Graphics Card (Radeon 580) is activated. I can also select the perspective deformation, but I don't have a preview. I don't know what to do next, maybe someone can help me with this. Many Thanks! greetings Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There has been a problem report submitted to Adobe on the Photoshop  feedback  site about a pronlem in Pespective Warp. Where after you set up the perspecruve warp grids and you switch from Layout node toe Warp mode Photoshop wildly zoom the images and the grides are not where they should be. I do not know what trigger this bug, I have had it bite me in Photoshop 2021 so I use Photoshop 2020.  Here I'm using Photoshop 2021 version 22.3.1 on your screen capture. As you can see I had no problem laying out Perspective Warp grids to the layout you captured. The when I switch to warp mode I had not problem warping your screen capture layout gride.   However, I have had Photoshop 2021 Perspective Warp zoom wildly when I switch from layout to warp mode. 

Capture.jpg

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer. I'll check your recommendation (Vers.2020) and give a try.

Thnx

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines