• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Perspective Warp Crashing - (2017 Version)

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Fellow Adobe Users,

I recently updated the Photoshop on my computer to 2017. BOTH of the PS 2017 (Computer A and B), are having issues with using the perspective warp tool. I'll grab the edges with the first step, but when I click "warp" to drag the edges, I get loading icon and it never proceeds. It keeps crashing my photoshop. My assumption is that the version of Macintosh on the computers are no longer compatible with the new PS? I'm operating on OX S Yosemite. I've already tried resetting my computer and Photoshop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to upgrade your OS to at least El Capitan.

Also you may need to check your RAM installed and make sure it is enough to run Perspective Warp. It is pretty memory intensive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perspective Warp is the last Photoshop feature to start working when you have issues with GPU and drivers.  I don't know how driver updates work with OSX, but if you have the option of checking manually, I'd make that a first step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can run OS X updates, but there are not "drivers" like you have for PC.

I'm thinking this is a lack of RAM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue with my last computer. I decided to upgrade computers and got a brand new laptop with 16 gb of ram and I am still having the same problem? How is this possible? I cant seem to be able to chat with anyone @ adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines