• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

perspective warp grayed out PLEASE HELP 2nd request

Advisor ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted 2 days ago about perspective warp being grayed out and haven't heard anything.  I did Ged Traynor's troubleshooting suggestions from another post.  I updated my NVIDIA graphics card.  I made sure Photoshop was selected in the Manage 3D settings panel of the NVIDIA control panel.  Can anyone help?  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your Photoshop Preferences performance section show the Adobe Photoshop found your GPU and that it is enabled?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.   Yes it is detected and Use Graphics Processor is ticked off.  

bartonlew_0-1602191244158.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also read the unchecking Use Graphics Processor and restarting Photoshop is a way to eliminate it as a problem.  I did that and Perspectvie Warp was still grayed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines