Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Perspective Warp Greyed Out - 22.3.1

Participant ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using macOS 10.15.7. PS 22.3.1.

I used to use Perspective Warp quite a bit. Now it is greyed out and in Preferences>Performance I do not have the option to enable use of Graphics Processor. I am using NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M. 

Is this amazing feature just no longer available to me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many user have reported Photoshop is no longer detecting their GPU.  Adobe changed GPU requirements for Photoshop 2021 and state that some older GPU  are not longer supported or may have limited use.  Adobe has change GPU support in every 22.x.x updated  Adobe is have a implementing their new support.

image.png

On a Mac if you can install Device drivers try the latest Studio Device drivets Nvidia has for your display adapter. However I can not find any Mac Device Drivers on nvidia site.  You may need to get drivers from Apple.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the information. I haven't been able to find a way to manually update my graphics drivers on Mac. They seem to be tied in to the general Mac updates. If PS no longer supports my GPU, I wonder if updating a driver would help at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines