Highlighted

Perspective warp Photoshop 21.2 Mac OS 10.15.5 crash

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had a problem with perspective warp crashing. I am pulling my hair out. It is happening on 2 different macs with the same operating system and version. It will work for a couple of times then when using I will get the spinning beach ball which goes on forever until I force quit. Then then entire mac freezes and have to do a force reboot. Macs I am using are 2019 imac i9 with vega 48 32Gb RAM and macbook pro 2019 i9 with vega 16 16GB RAM. I cant disable the gpu in photoshop or perspective warp is greyed out. This has happened on previous photoshop versions too. I have cleaned installed the OS and reinstalled all apps, cleared caches, preferences etc but still the same thing happens.

Topics

Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Perspective warp Photoshop 21.2 Mac OS 10.15.5 crash

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had a problem with perspective warp crashing. I am pulling my hair out. It is happening on 2 different macs with the same operating system and version. It will work for a couple of times then when using I will get the spinning beach ball which goes on forever until I force quit. Then then entire mac freezes and have to do a force reboot. Macs I am using are 2019 imac i9 with vega 48 32Gb RAM and macbook pro 2019 i9 with vega 16 16GB RAM. I cant disable the gpu in photoshop or perspective warp is greyed out. This has happened on previous photoshop versions too. I have cleaned installed the OS and reinstalled all apps, cleared caches, preferences etc but still the same thing happens.

Topics

Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When we move a group with some layers, it drops a ghost copy below the group, that only disappear when turning on/off the layer below. Sorry to say this like that: but this continuous updates made me angry, we pay a lot for the plan, Adobe treated as a Guinea pigs.

Adobe must test a lot before release anything, come on guys! We pay a lot every month, and we are professionals working, we can't be in these situations.

Sorry to say it like that.

[reply edited by moderator] 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

To fix the ghost layer issue, try unchecking legacy compositing in preferences and restarting Photoshop to see if it helps

2020-06-19 08_06_52-Preferences.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines