• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Perspective Warp Tool in PS CC2021

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use PS CC 2021 (version 22.3.1) and since the last update, the Perspective Warp tool has been behaving oddly in that every time I click on the Warp button, the image zooms in and I cannot see the whole photo. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue and if so, are you able to shed any light on this strange behavior? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem, and I would like an answer too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same problem - I have used this tool almost daily for the past couple years and to have this happening now is incredibly frustrating!  I really hope they push out another update soon! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Sara

Yes, I hope too ! it's very disappointing, and nobody answers to help us 😞
Do you think we should return to an older version in the meantime?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to just go back to 22.3 and be done with it until they roll out a new update with hopefully a fix!   Glad to know I'm not the only one losing my mind over this!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I'll try to go back to 22.3 too, I really need it right now.
I have upgraded my graphics card, I have a recent PC, i9, it should work...
Glad to see we're not alone, too 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry - can confirm this bug also for the german version 😞

after setting the points and go to the next step the points stay and the picture below will enlarge - thomething happened with this version.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same problem.  I am using the PC version and thought I was doing something wrong.  I watched several online vidoes and it became clear it is a software problem.  I eagerly await the update to fix this.  In the mean time I am getting by with the tools in bridge for simple persective changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I meant Camera Raw not the bridge for simple perspective corrections.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Paul. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Paulxxx - I did not know / use this recommended perspective correction in Camera Raw before.

Works "not so sexy" as the standard chrased tool but to bridge the time till we get an corrected version  it's a good one - thx. for the tip! Günter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a known issue with the latest Photoshop release. Roll back to a previous verison using the CC desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Kevin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a known issue with the latest Photoshop release. Roll back to a previous verison using the CC desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest update (22.4.0) appears to have solved the issue with the Perspective Warp Tool. Unfortunately, it has created another: The option of saving a 16 bit image as a jpeg is missing from the save as Format File dropdown menu. The only way you can save it as a jpeg is by changing the image mode from 16 to 8 bit. Very frustrating. Have notified Adobe today. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Adobe have changed how the Save As function works in version 22.4, you need to click on the Save a Copy option now

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new/2021-4.html

2021-05-14 10_32_57-Save As.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines