• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pertmission to Reprint Adobe Article

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a member and newsletter editor of the Schenectady Photographic Society in NY.  Your recent Adobe Creative Cloud article on "Discover Still Life" would be perfect for our digital January newsletter, when we are all at home.  Can I get permission to reprint this?  If so, I would, of course, give credit to the contributors and include a link to Adobe Creative Cloud (to which many of us are subscribed).  If this is not the forum for this query, please redirect me to the appropriate authority.  Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This is a user-to-user forum and sorry! we cannot give you permission. If you tell us where you saw the article maybe one of us can track it down.

~ Jane 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the article I am seeking permission to reprint:

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/discover/still-life-photography.html

Any assistance on where to direct my query would be appreciated.  Thank you!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines