Highlighted

Phantom image/file appears on photoshop,Bridge or Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regardless of which product is opened, this phantom blank image covers about 1/3 of the screen and overlays the program desktop. If I close the image by clicking the X, in just a second or 2 the program closes. No messages or errors.   All program controls are froze, the only action available is to close the blank image. The exact same things happens with Photoshop, Bridge or Lightroom.

Help! 

Correct answer by vigiphotog | Community Beginner

Problem solved.  I opened Adobe Cloud and started the products from the cloud pannel.  They worked and continue to work.   Thank you.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Phantom image/file appears on photoshop,Bridge or Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regardless of which product is opened, this phantom blank image covers about 1/3 of the screen and overlays the program desktop. If I close the image by clicking the X, in just a second or 2 the program closes. No messages or errors.   All program controls are froze, the only action available is to close the blank image. The exact same things happens with Photoshop, Bridge or Lightroom.

Help! 

Correct answer by vigiphotog | Community Beginner

Problem solved.  I opened Adobe Cloud and started the products from the cloud pannel.  They worked and continue to work.   Thank you.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 1