• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo edits not there after saving file

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attaching a file of a scanned photo that I retouched. I saved it but all the edits disappeared. Am I missing something?

Here is a link to the file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q2s7kdx1q4x7jxc/577%20Greencraig%20Rd%208x10%20Photos%20Amir%20Farr%201967...

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you merges all your edits into layer 1 or only keep  layer 1.  Your PSD file  contains a single normal pixel raster layer named Layer 1.  If you started from a scanned image somewhere during your processing you must have deleted the background layer or converted it to a normals  raster layer.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your prompt reply. I did start with a scan of the photo. Should I have created a new layer before touching it up? Is there no way to restore my edits?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines