• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo restoration help

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day all. I have no business being here as I dont know anything about photoshop. But I am in dire need for a photo restoration of an old photo of my grandfather's. The photo is all we have as visual memory of him and his family. I really appreciate if someone could help me. If someone is willing to help, let me know,

Thanks

Neil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Hi Neil.  I suggest that you paste the image here in as high a resolution as you can manage, and see what happens.  Very often people will have a go just for the practice, and you have nothing to lose.  Otherwise, Retouch Pro is were to go for the real experts in this field

https://www.retouchpro.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil.  I suggest that you paste the image here in as high a resolution as you can manage, and see what happens.  Very often people will have a go just for the practice, and you have nothing to lose.  Otherwise, Retouch Pro is were to go for the real experts in this field

https://www.retouchpro.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hepp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you should leave personal information so that when someone does it, they will contact you as quickly as possible.

Nha Cai Plus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never post personal information on this public forum. It breaks the forum guidelines and leaves you exposed to attacks from scammers.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm up for helping you out.  If you can post a high resolution image of it I'll be happy to see what I can do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Given the original post was 2018, I hope he managed to sort something out 🙂

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines