Photo to Watercolor Action Program Error

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I discovered the watercolor artist photoshop action set earlier this year and have used it to make beautiful pieces. I used it not even a week ago to make a piece but I updated Photoshop to Photoshop 2021 and suddenly it no longer works! I now get an error message partway through the action set saying "Could not complete your request because of a program error" and it won't finish rendering. I've already checked the original link where I downloaded the action set (https://creativecloud.adobe.com/discover/article/transform-photos-into-watercolors-with-a-free-photo...) and they have updated it since the instalation update in November. I tried redownloading the pattern, brush, and action files and re-uploading them into Photoshop, but that didn't resolve the problem either. Anyone else having this problem or have any idea how to fix it? I'm supposed to make pieces for people for the holidays but now I don't know what to do!!!

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photo to Watercolor Action Program Error

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I discovered the watercolor artist photoshop action set earlier this year and have used it to make beautiful pieces. I used it not even a week ago to make a piece but I updated Photoshop to Photoshop 2021 and suddenly it no longer works! I now get an error message partway through the action set saying "Could not complete your request because of a program error" and it won't finish rendering. I've already checked the original link where I downloaded the action set (https://creativecloud.adobe.com/discover/article/transform-photos-into-watercolors-with-a-free-photo...) and they have updated it since the instalation update in November. I tried redownloading the pattern, brush, and action files and re-uploading them into Photoshop, but that didn't resolve the problem either. Anyone else having this problem or have any idea how to fix it? I'm supposed to make pieces for people for the holidays but now I don't know what to do!!!

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 09, 2020 0
Aven5FD7 LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I've also discovered it won't let me save any of my files either! And I get the same error message, so it doesn't just have to do with the action set.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2020 0