Highlighted

photo turns into black and white ?

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was about to use the clone tool and accidentally touched a bracket on the dash board and suddenly my photo turns into black and white. I cannot see anything on the "history" and I cannot use CTRL Z to regret? I want the photo in colour and I already made a lot of postprocessing that I don´t want to delete and start all over. 

Help please 🙂 What can be done?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

photo turns into black and white ?

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was about to use the clone tool and accidentally touched a bracket on the dash board and suddenly my photo turns into black and white. I cannot see anything on the "history" and I cannot use CTRL Z to regret? I want the photo in colour and I already made a lot of postprocessing that I don´t want to delete and start all over. 

Help please 🙂 What can be done?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you post a screenshot with all the pertinent panels opened

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That includes the Channels Panel. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try clicking on the letters "RGB" (or "CMYK") in Window > Channels?

~Barb 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 1