Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photographic Toning

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I recently got the trial for photoshop. I was trying to look for this tool called "Photographic Toning" and It's not coming out for me. I watched videos on how to find it, but nothing. Is it not showing up because it's the trial? 

thank you! 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The trial version is the same as the full version, it last for seven days.

https://www.photoshoptutorials.ws/photoshop-tutorials/photoshops-hidden-photographic-toning-presets/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BBA6AE18-6235-466F-8212-E30F59B9270D.jpeg

It still doesn't show up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a gradient map adjustment layer over the image. In the gradient map properties panel there's a gradient editor and a via the gear wheel dropdown, you can append more gradients.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue your having is due to adobe revamping photoshop presets and making all the old presets Legacy.

So to find the Photographic Toning presets in photoshop go to Window>Gradients and from the flyout menu click on Legacy Gradients.

gp.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines