• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photography plans

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a professional photographer and have been in business for a little over two years. I currently have the adobe $9.99 plan but I'm looking to upgrade to the $20 a month. Did any other photographer transition and thought it was worth it? If so what is the main difference between the two plans? Thanks! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both the plans differ only in the amount of cloud storage available, 20 GB vs 1 TB. So if you don't need cloud storage and use some other service like Dropbox etc you could keep using the current plan. See the comparison of the plans at the following link for more details

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/compare-plans.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop is identical in the different plans.

As Manan points out there is a difference in cloud storage in the different Photography plan (20GB or 1TB)

Also if you move from the Photography plan to a single app plan, you would lose Lightroom (despite the extra cost)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines