• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photohsop Tool bar and windows minimise close button not displayed

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to see the toolbar and the windows close, minimise buttons when I open photoshop. I use windows 10 and is updated to latest. Even photoshop is present with all the latest updates.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset your Photoshop preferences to the default settings.

Preferences in Photoshop (adobe.com)

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Axel,

Thank you for your quick response. I followed the steps but sadly the issue still persists

Here is the screenshot

Meghashyam5FCF_0-1615739156210.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS 22.3 seems to have some strange issues.  I edit in floating image windows and have experience a conditional where a Floating image window docked the display and could not be un-dock using menu>Window>arrange.  I had to quit Photoshop and restart Photoshop to get my document back into a floating window. I did not try closing and the reopen the document maybe the would have also solver the issue.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mack,

I tried the floating arrangement, that still didn't resolve the issue.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was not suggesting to float image windows. Its my preferred way of editing images. All of a sudden an  image I was editing  in a floating window was docked to my display's  like it was in a full screen node. However, Photoshop Windows was over it and I could use its UI.  Tried all screen mode and arrange all in floating windows and zooming in and still the image was behaving like it was in Full screen mode.  I gave up and just exited Photoshop and restarted PS.  The are some very strange thing going on in PS 22.3. I woul suggest uinf PS 2020 version 21.2.6

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mack,

Tried to install older version of the photoshop but issue still continues. But thank you very much! yes indeed, it's trange with photoshop bugs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend a clean reinstallation.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Axel, 

I followed all the steps in order, including the restart before re-installing.

I still face this issue only with photoshop. Other apps run fine.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the moment I don't have any ideas what's the problem can be.

One thing you can still try is to create a new user account with admin rights in Windows and check it under the new account.

If this doesn't help you should contact the Adobe support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human and not the chat bot.

You can also create a entry in Adobe's bug forum: Photoshop | Adobe Photoshop Family

It’s a direct line to communicate with Adobe employees of the engineering teams.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did  you try deleting all your user id appdata for PS 2020 and PS 2021 then start Photoshop.

Delete or rename folders:

"C:\Users\(Your User ID)\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020"

and

"C:\Users\(Your User ID)\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021"

User Application data is not deleted or rebuilt when you removet and reinstall Photoshop.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines