Highlighted

Photomerge Problems

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using Windows 10 with Photoshop version 21.2.1.  I do a lot of panorma work, so I rely on the Photomerge feature heavily.

Ever since installing version 21.2.1, Photomerge locks up after opening two images and beginning the stitching process.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Is there a fix for it?  I have enlarged Photoshop's usage space in my system as much as possible, so I don't beleive it's memory issue.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photomerge Problems

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using Windows 10 with Photoshop version 21.2.1.  I do a lot of panorma work, so I rely on the Photomerge feature heavily.

Ever since installing version 21.2.1, Photomerge locks up after opening two images and beginning the stitching process.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Is there a fix for it?  I have enlarged Photoshop's usage space in my system as much as possible, so I don't beleive it's memory issue.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop actually seems to have two different Photomerge features.  One you accessed in Photoshop via menu File>Automate>Photomerge... Its a Photoshop Scripted process. You can also open Jpeg, Tiff and RAW files in ACR and use  ACR to merge selected thumbnails into a Panorams. It will merge the files into a seamless new DNG file.  Ant be in ACR File strip to be opened into Photoshop. The Only DNG files you will find on my system..   Have you tried ACR Merge to Panorama ?

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0