Photos disappears on 4K monitor

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed a 4K monitor on my 19 MacBook Pro and when the monitor is connected and I hit the "F" key to remove the photo from the tab it disappears but still shows in the layers panel. Is there some setting I need to change or will I have to work with the photos in tabs? When I unplug the monitor everything works normally on my latptop. Without the monitor plugged in if I have a photo that is not in a tab as soon as plug the monitor in the photo will go back to a tab. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photos disappears on 4K monitor

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed a 4K monitor on my 19 MacBook Pro and when the monitor is connected and I hit the "F" key to remove the photo from the tab it disappears but still shows in the layers panel. Is there some setting I need to change or will I have to work with the photos in tabs? When I unplug the monitor everything works normally on my latptop. Without the monitor plugged in if I have a photo that is not in a tab as soon as plug the monitor in the photo will go back to a tab. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 05, 2021 0

Have something to add?