• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos import from LR to PS with muddy colors

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure what is happening with my imports from LR to PS. Even when I open the file in PS directly from the hard drive I get the same color degraded down verson of the file. I have attached 3 files.

One is the file as it looks in LR on my monitor which is presenting correctly.  

Another is what it looks like in PS and you can see the degradation or muddy look to the colors

Last one is opened from the file manager with no adobe products and looks just fine.

I use a MacBook Pro 2018 with Catalina.

Can someone please help me understand what needs to be done in PS to fix.

Thank you, Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the attachements and the PS looks fine but that is not the true look. When I captured these files in a screen shot they saved as png's.... Of course Adobe can't support an upload as png so I had to convert them into jpg's. Well in the process of doing that using LR the JPG file converted to a good look.

I don't know how to get the actual PS look of my file using a screen shot to show the community... Ugh! this is so frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay let's see how this one turns out. See if you can see the milky look in the colors.Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 1.46.45 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, they're all identical here.

Put Lightroom and Photoshop on the same screen, side by side, and make a screenshot. Post that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines