• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 14 on new computer

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have signed out Photoshop 14 and uninstalled it on my old computer and installed it on my new one but I get a message on my new computer that the programme is already in use on another computer, which is not right.  Can anyone advise what I can do?

KenL

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to contact Adobe Customer Care. This is a user forum, answered by volunteers. We don't work for Adobe therefore cannot reset activations.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements 14 or Photoshop CC version 14 of Photoshop..  It better be install if  you are referring to Photoshop CC The Creative Cloud desktop Will not install that version these days, only Photoshop CC 2019 and  PS 2020 can now be installed.

If Photoshop Elements 14. Did you deactivate it before you un installed it.  If not install it back on that old machine it should install activated.  Then deactivate it.  See if you can then activate Element on you new machine.  If the machine is no longer available call Adobe. Only Adobe can help you.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding to what others have said, you can also try reinstalling on the old system and signing out from withing the application, *then* uninstall. (If we're talking Photoshop Elements, I can't remember offhand where this exactly was but I believe it was under Help > Sign Out on the menu bar, just like full-on Photoshop.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS14 did not give me the opportunity to deactivate - simply to sign out.  After that I uninstalled it.  It looks like I will have to contact cuatomer care.

Thanks folks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you solved the problem? i have the same problem with the activation. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the CC versions there is no "activation" as such. You sign in, and sign out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Pablerer 

Please confirm if you are using:

• Photoshop CC (14.0), launched on June 18, 2013
    or
  • Photoshop Elements 14, released on September 24, 2015
    or
  • something else

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jane-e

I have photoshop and premiere elements 14, i bought it 15 abr 2016.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines