Highlighted

Photoshop 20.0.6 windows 10 keep crashing everytime i want to save my files

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

can anyone help me to solve this crash issue?

everytime i want to save my files (psd or jpg), the crash report always pop up and i can't save my files. i already reinstall my photoshop, clear the preferences using ctrl alt shift, but the problems seems still keep going on. don't know what to do to fix it 😞 need advice

Topics

Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 20.0.6 windows 10 keep crashing everytime i want to save my files

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

can anyone help me to solve this crash issue?

everytime i want to save my files (psd or jpg), the crash report always pop up and i can't save my files. i already reinstall my photoshop, clear the preferences using ctrl alt shift, but the problems seems still keep going on. don't know what to do to fix it 😞 need advice

Topics

Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you post you Photoshop system info, in Photoshop go to Help > System Info, hit the copy button and paste the entire thing into this thread

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines