Photoshop 20.1 update still sucks!!

Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using photoshop for 30 years, it has never been so buggy and aweful.  (Profanity removed by moderator) Adobe!!! The 20.1 update still sucks!  I have a brand new iMac with 4tb drive and 132g of ram.  I should not have performance issues.  I should not see the beach ball spinning every 5 minutes.  I should not be freezing up and get "photoshop not responding".  I should not have corrupt files that didn't save right.  I've lost hours of time and work dealing with this nonsense.  I've uninstalled, reinstalled, downgraded, updated and every other work around. What the hell are you doing? We just want to get our work done.  Your company is successful because loyal customers like myself have been using this program for years.  For once listen to the users and Fix it!!! 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 20.1 update still sucks!!

Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using photoshop for 30 years, it has never been so buggy and aweful.  (Profanity removed by moderator) Adobe!!! The 20.1 update still sucks!  I have a brand new iMac with 4tb drive and 132g of ram.  I should not have performance issues.  I should not see the beach ball spinning every 5 minutes.  I should not be freezing up and get "photoshop not responding".  I should not have corrupt files that didn't save right.  I've lost hours of time and work dealing with this nonsense.  I've uninstalled, reinstalled, downgraded, updated and every other work around. What the hell are you doing? We just want to get our work done.  Your company is successful because loyal customers like myself have been using this program for years.  For once listen to the users and Fix it!!! 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 30, 2020 0
jgilles LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I meant 22.1 still sucks! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2020 0